Alkaline Buckwheat Raspberry Pancakes
- This recipe makes 4 pancakes.
- This recipe makes 4 servings.
- 1 Serving = pancake.
- Buckwheat flour, whole-groat 1 1/2 cup(s)
- Seeds, flaxseed 1 tbsp(s)
- Almonds 1/4 oz (24 whole kernels per oz)
- Baking Soda 1 tsp(s)
- Organic Egg 1 large egg(s)
- Stevia powder 1 tsp
- Raspberries, raw 1/2 cup(s)
- almond milk unsweetened 1 cup
In a mixer or blender combine the flour, seeds, almonds, egg, baking soda, stevia and ¥¥¥ the almond milk. Blend or mix well. Add more of the almond milk as required to reach a thick, pourable consistency. Pour batter onto a griddle forming pancakes. Griddle on each side until golden brown. Serve and top with juicy raspberries!
Can substitute Egg with egg substitute or chia gel. You can also use water instead of almond milk.
Nutrition Information for 1 Serving:
- Calories: 213 kCal
- Saturated Fat: 6 grams
- Carbohydrates: 37 grams
- Fat: 9 grams
- Protein: 1 grams
- Sodium: 53 mgs
- Fiber: 7 grams
- Cholesterol: 383 mgs
Latest Blog Entries
- Alkaline Reset: Treating yourself to a Winter Cleanse to be your Best for 2015! 23-Jan-2015
- Instant Stress Relief! 17-Jan-2015
- Promote Good Habits 12-Jan-2015
- Weight Loss Made Easy #2: Eat Less, Enjoy More: Mindful Eating! 06-Jun-2014
- Weight Loss Made Easy #1: Be Prepared! 29-May-2014